Thursday, August 25, 2011

NM Burger:Flying Star Cafe

We decided to try one of our favorite breakfast spots for lunch. I was anticipating a great lunch based on previous visits, and I was not disappointed. We walked in, looked over there large, overhead menu, and I immediately spotted my choice, the "NM Burger", their version of the Green Chili Cheeseburger. Fresh, made from scratch bun, thick, juicy patty, lettuce, tomatoe, onion and pickle accompanied by a generous portion of seasoned french fries. Food was served hot and very quickly. It was a good burger, nothing over the top, not too small not too large, just right for a good lunch. My only complaint was it was cooked there way, I was not given a choice, but it was done right. I can add lunch to one of our favorite breakfast spots.
Stop in at one of many locations and enjoy a great meal, no matter what you order.

No comments:

Post a Comment